Ontario Volleyball has instituted a Stay to Play policy (see policy below) which will be managed by the Hudson Travel Group. Hotel Booking will open for each event as outlined below.
In the meantime, you can preview hotel availability by clicking the PREVIEW link for each event.
HOTEL BOOKING OPENS
|ROOMING LISTS DUE TO HOTEL*||PREVIEW LINKS||BOOKING LINKS|
Thursday April 16- Saturday April 18, 2020
Wednesday November 6, 2019
Sunday April 19-Tuesday April 21, 2020
Wednesday November 13, 2019
*Teams must have their rooming lists and have released non-required rooms 60 days in advance of Ontario Championships to avoid penalty.
Teams must be registered in their respective Ontario Championship event and have a team ID code (found on the event receipt through NRS) prior to booking accommodations through Hudson Travel Group. The hotel booking process will begin 2 days after registration opens to alleviate the stress having the two processes open on the same day. Registration information can be found here.
Under age, wait listed teams will not be permitted to begin the hotel booking process until they have been accepted to play up and are fully registered and have paid to be in the event. This process will begin in early 2020.
Note: If your Club falls within 100kms of Enercare Centre, you do not have to stay in the event hotels as you do not fall within the Stay and Play policy. However, if your Club Team decides to book accomodations, the bookings must be made through Hudson Travel Group (HTG). Hudson Travel Group holds all blocks at the hotels and will work with your Team to ensure your needs are met.
1) Click on the booking link.
2) On the landing page, enter your email address.
a. If you are an existing HTG client, you will be automatically redirected to input the following information (Team Club/Group Name, Division/Category, Team Code)
b. If you are NOT an existing HTG client, you will be automatically directed to input the following information: (First & Last Name, phone number, Team Club/Group Name, Division/Category, Team Code)
3) A Queue system will be in place during high volume booking requests only (opening day of registration and accommodation booking)
a. Team will automatically be placed in the queue for booking. During the queue process the preview link will be on the screen and live so as teams are booked the inventory and options are updated accordingly
b. A hotel booking link will be emailed to you as soon as your place comes up in the queue. (we advise that you continue to refresh your email). It could take up to 20 minutes to be processed through the queue depending on the volume at the time you have started the above process.
4) After you receive the email, click on “Login Directly” link of the email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org” The link allows you to sign-in directly (your login information is contained in the link).
5) Choose your 1st hotel choice by clicking on the “bed” icon and input the number of rooms* & nights required. If you don’t need accommodation Thursday night, be sure to change the arrival date.
a. Also choose your 2nd - 5th alternate hotel choice to allow for faster turnaround time
b. Individual and parent room requirements should be included in your block
c. You can fill out the “comment” box for special requests/details
d. Click Submit
*If you require more than the maximum, please indicate this in the comments box at the time of your request. We will do our best to accommodate any additional requests based on a priority sequence once all teams are booked.
6) The page will change to the “Room Summary Request” On this screen, there will be a “book another team” button for any clubs that are booking multiple teams. (Repeat step 2a). Please note: you will need all unique team ID’s to book for a 2nd team for the same event weekend.
7) Check your email. HTG will confirm 1st hotel choice, if this hotel is not available, we will automatically confirm them in one of their alternate hotel choices 2nd – 5th.
a. Team will receive the “hotel confirmation” email which indicates that their hotel is booked and confirmed
b. After the hotel has been confirmed, teams will be able to access their hotel booking through the “login directly” link attached to the Hotel Confirmation email. This will bring them to their own personal team “Dashboard” with all hotel information and rooming list access. Team Managers will also see the “Book Another Team” button within the dashboard
c. Team will receive another email with the “Rooming List Entry Link” that can be forwarded to any/all team members/parents to book and manage their individual room.
1. For large room requests (multiple teams from the same club) our priority will be to keep all rooms in the same property. This means you may end up with any of your hotel selections from 1 to 5. Our next priority will be to fit as many rooms in one hotel choice and the remaining in another one of your hotel choices
2. Individual Parent room bookings – Can also use the “Rooming List Entry Link” email that can be forwarded to you by the Team Manager
1) How do I get to my dashboard to manage my bookings?
Click on your settings on the top right of the page, click on Dashboard.
2) How do I enter my room list?
Under My Events, Select the Event, Select the Team Name you want to add the rooming list to
3) How do I not have to enter my credit card # for all of the teams in my block vs doing individually for all rooms?
4) When is my room list due?
45 days prior to check in
5) What happens if I don’t submit my rooming list 45 days prior to the event?
All rooms in the block will be released back into inventory. DO NOT FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR ROOM LIST TO AVOID LOSING ROOMS FOR YOUR TEAM!
6) How do I cancel my entire block for a team in one event?
7) How do I cancel a few rooms from my block?
Before Rooming List Submission – please email email@example.com
After Rooming List Submission – please request through the individual room reservation email online or call 1-800-668-5596
8) How do I send a link to parents to add their credit card details and rooming list?
There is a link on your dashboard that allows to you send a link to parents directly (send “link for group”). You also have the option to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-668-5596
9) As the Club Contact, why did I receive two emails when I booked a room?
10) How do I login to my account if I lose my email with the direct login link?
Email email@example.com or call 1-800-668-5596
Ontario Volleyball has instituted a Stay to Play policy to ensure availability of accommodations for all participants while better managing competition costs. The Stay to Play policy is in effect for all Indoor Ontario Championships.
Teams travelling in excess of 300kms (one way) can be reimbursed for their mileage by completing and submitting the Ontario Championships Travel Claim Form: