The OVA has compiled key resources to assist clubs and club administrators throughout the club season.
The resources are grouped into three different categories:
- Getting Started, Registration Forms & Guides;
- Competitions Information, Calendar, & Youth Competitions Manual; and
- Risk Management
Getting Started, Registration Forms & Guides
Registration - 2017/18
- 2017-2018 Club Information Form
- OVA New Club Application Form
- OVA Individual Registration, Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Informed Consent & Assumption of Risk, and Terms & Conditions
Instructions for Individual Registration From
Please sign and return the Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement & Terms and Conditions to your Club along with the Registration Form.
OVA Police Screening Policy
How to Register Guides: Step-by-step manuals to assist with NRS registration
- How to Register - NEW Club Contacts
- How to Register - RETURNING Club Contacts
- How to Register - Club and Teams
- How to Register - Change Profile/Upgrade Membership
*Important for Indoor Players upgrading to add the Beach Player role.
Competitions Information & Manuals
- Youth Competitions Manual (Updated for 2017/18)
- What's New (Updated for 2017/18)
- Youth Competitions Calendar (Updated for 2017/18)
- Initial Placement Adjustment Application (New Teams)
- Initial Placement Adjustment Application (Teams without Provincial's Result)
- OVA Refund Policy
- 19U Eligibility
Hosting an Event
- OVA Non-Injury Incident Report Form (PDF Version)
Uniform Logo Policy
Risk Management Resources
This helpful document offers suggestions for Do's & Dont's and uses real metrics and examples from the OVA's accounts to use as guidelines for Club accounts. These are only guidelines that the OVA uses and are not requirements for our Clubs.