The Ontario Volleyball Association is proud to announce the Respect in Sport Parent Program will be used by all Club Member parents, effective for the 2017-2018 season.
As an incentive for supporting the program, the OVA will pay $6 per certified parent/guardian to the affiliated OVA club to support club activities if completed by November 1, 2017 (must be new OVA certificate, not transferred certificate from another sport).
YOU COULD WIN!
As an incentive for completing the program, and in appreciation for each parent/guardian helping to make the OVA one of the top Provincial Sport Organizations in Canada, we will be running a Respect In Sport contest.
Every team roster that is fully certified with Respect In Sport by February 1, 2018 will be entered into a draw to win:
- 1st Prize – FREE team entry into Ontario Championships
- 2nd Prize – reserved private lounge for one weekend at Ontario Championships
- 3rd Prize - FREE bag of 12 Mikasa MVA200 volleyballs
- 4th Prize - FREE team meal at Boston Pizza (King St., Waterloo) during Ontario Championships
- 5th Prize - $25 gift certificate to CanuckStuff for each athlete on team roster
There is no submission or tracking necessary to be eligible for the contest. On February 1, 2018, OVA staff will check all team rosters in NRS to determine which are eligible for the draw.
Winners will be posted on this website on Monday, February 5, 2018.