Purchase Trainwave Manuals for your club today and get started on the path to elite mental performance!
Developed by Team Canada Mental Performance Coach Kyle Paquette, and his MarbleLabs co-founders Jamie Collins and Adam Kingsbury, the program is designed specifically for OVA coaches to develop better people and better performers in line with Canada's Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) model. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
The manual consists of 5 modules:
- Creating your vision: Setting your goals for the road ahead
- Increasing your comfort zone: preparing for success
- Managing your performance: understanding your emotions and taking control
- Exploring your stress: strategies to cope with the nerves
- Supporting your confidence: being confident in the moment
Designed to be led by coaches, without the constant support of a mental coach, the manual contains over 40 activities to do individually or as a group.
Team Canada Head Coach Glenn Hoag says:
"[Trainwave helped] develop the tools [Team Canada] needed to accomplish our dream – the first time in 24 years that Canada’s Men’s Volleyball Team qualified for the Olympics. I am confident that within this book, you will find the tools you need to achieve your own dreams."
Order your manuals today by emailing email@example.com. Each book is sold for $25 and shipping is free on orders of 12 or more books. Special price can be arranged for large orders.