The Ontario Volleyball Association is looking for volleyball enthusiasts to assist in the delivery of our SPIKES® On the Road program to schools across Ontario. SPIKES is focused on providing a supportive, fun environment, where learning volleyball is both easy and fun!
The program consists of:
- Motor skill development exercises
- Pre-skill activities
- Modified games presented in a volleyball setting
To learn more about the SPIKES program, visit the SPIKES section of the website.
Why become a SPIKES Clinician?
- Trained in delivering the SPIKES program
- Share your love of volleyball with children and youth!
- Teach the fundamentals of volleyball in a fun, rewarding environment
- Flexible schedule
- Extra income – SPIKES Clinicians receive an honorarium for their work!
How does it work?
SPIKES Clinicians are fully trained on the core concepts of SPIKES and provided with SPIKES manuals and lesson plans to assist in their delivery of the program.
Once SPIKES Clinicians are fully trained, they are contacted by the OVA SPIKES Coordinator when a school requests an On the Road program session. SPIKES On the Road is offered in either full day or half day sessions. Once a clinician is confirmed for a session, the SPIKES coordinator will coordinate the details between the school and the clinician to ensure an organized, fun, successful SPIKES On the Road program!
For more information on becoming a trained SPIKES clinician please contact the SPIKES program coordinator at email@example.com or call 416.426.7431.