The Ontario Volleyball Association's membership year runs from September 1st to August 31st. Membership provides you with a number of exclusive benefits and opportunities.
For a complete list of membership roles and OVA membership fees, click here.
Benefits of Membership:
Be sure to review the benefits available to all OVA members.
All OVA membership, tournament, and event registrations are to be completed online through the National Registration System (NRS).
- Individuals registering as an Indoor Player must have been selected for a team by an affiliated club.
- Indoor Players upgrading their membership to Beach Player do not have to pay the OVA and Volleyball Canada membership fees again - it is a FREE upgrade in NRS.
How to Register in NRS Guides
Step-by-step manuals to assist with NRS registration:
- How to Register NEW Club Contacts
- How to Register - RETURNING Club Contacts
- How to Register - Club and Teams
- How to Register - Individual added to Indoor Team
- How to Register - NEW Coaches/Officials
- How to Register - RETURNING Coaches/Officials
- How to Register - Change Profile/Upgrade Membership
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact the Membership Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.