The OVA is looking for a Program Assistant to market, plan and execute the Ontario Championships in April 2018 as well as assist with the Grassroots programming.
Prospective interns must be able to commit a considerable time leading up to and during the event weeks to ensure a successful delivery of these marquee events. The successful candidate must be able to attend Ontario Championships at RIM Park in Waterloo.
- Holding or working towards a diploma/degree in sports administration (or related) program
- Familiarity with Ontario’s sport system
- Successful candidate will have good people skills and strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines and multi-task
- A problem solver who can get to the root of an issue and influence change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A creative self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Flexible availability to attend some evening meetings and required attendance at 5 Provincial Championship events noted above
Download the full job posting.