The Milton Youth Volleyball Club (Milton Edge) is heading into its 3rd year of operation. Although we are already one of the largest clubs in Region 3, we are anticipating even more growth in 2017-18. As a result, we are seeking dedicated head and assistant coaches for our boys and girls rep teams as well as coaches to lead our grassroots skill development programs.
Some of the reasons to consider coaching for the Milton Edge include:
- Our club is committed to fostering high level team play at all age levels.
- Because we are local club, we focus on developing local athletes to sustain the club over the long term, through both developmental and competitive team playing opportunities.
- Coaches enjoy a consultative and supportive environment. Our technical director will work with coaches to set and implement practice plans and provide mentoring throughout the season.
- Most Edge rep teams practice at the Milton Velodrome – a state-of-the-art facility with spacious courts and excellent fitness facilities.
- Coaches also receive a competitive honorarium and financial support for professional development
The Milton Edge prides itself on consistently providing a supportive, positive club volleyball experience for players, parents and coaches. To find out more about what sets us apart, contact our Technical Director, John Canjar at email@example.com.