In partnership with The Sport Academy at Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre (TPASC) and Mettle Sports Training (Official LTAD Partners with the OVA), the Volleyball Combine will feature a battery of tests, modules and talks for volleyball athletes between the ages of 13 and 18 years old.
The Volleyball Combine is a first of it's kind of event in partnership with Mettle Sports Training and the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre
- Evaluating Individual Athletes’ Speed, Strength, Power and Agility
- Elite Education in Fitness, Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- Setting Goals to Reach and Exceed Throughout the Season
- Compiling Data and Results for Athletes and Coaches
- Compare yourself against other athletes in the province
- Body Composition Analysis
- Spike & Speed Tests and many more
September 30th from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre (875 Morningside Ave · Toronto, ON M1C 0C7).
Athletes will be group by age and gender, and taken through each testing area by a coach – all members of the volleyball community, and from a variety of clubs/programs. Testing will be taking place on TPASC’s 200m indoor track and in the gymnasium. All athletes will be given access to the Volleyball Combine app, which will allow them to have all their information logged and use it to improve or set new goals.
The base price of the combine is $99 +HST, additional rates apply for those registering as a group of 3. A spectator space will be located on the track, by the North Entrance.