After a record breaking 2016-2017 season, EVP Eagles is looking for coaches this fall season to join our family and coach our Rep Volleyball teams competing across Ontario! Last year the club featured teams that won at every level at OVA Provincial championships, with Bronze Silver and Gold medal wins at Ontario’s biggest youth volleyball tournament. We are looking to build on that success with the acquisition of new coaching staff to grow our successful club.
We have positions available for both assistant and head coaches based on level of experience, for both our girls teams and boys teams at the 13u-18u age groups.
We offer an honorarium, proper training and the chance to be part of a club filled with passionate coaches, players and parents.
- A passionate Volleyball Enthusiast
- Former or Current player of the game
- Available to attend evening practices
- Able to work with youth
- Have a certified G license
- Able to conduct a police criminal check
- Coaching experience is an asset
Head Coach Responsibilities:
- Two 1.5 hour practices a week
- Attendance at all club events
- Attendance for all of the teams OVA tournaments including OVA Provincials 2018
- Participate in fundraising events
Assistant Coaches would be responsible for at least 70% time commitment to all practices and tournaments and attend all club events and fundraising events that they are able to.
Please visit us also at www.evpcanada.com for more information