In partnership with The Sport Academy at Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre (TPASC), Mettle Sports Training (new Official LTAD Partners with the OVA), and The Legacy Coaching (Defining Athlete Identity) the 2018 Volleyball Combine will be executing a battery of tests, modules and talks for volleyball athletes between the ages of 13 and 18 years old.
The event will take place on the afternoon of January 27th, 2018 at the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre in Scarborough, Ontario (875 Morningside Ave · Toronto, ON M1C 0C7).
The day will include the following tests:
- Vertical Testing of three different jumps
- Overhead Squat (Evaluated using Video Analysis)
- Medicine Ball Toss
- 5-metre/ 10-metre Sprints
- Lateral Agility T-Test (Team Canada Version)
- Exclusive Sessions with The Legacy Coaching’s founder, Vince Luciani
- Special Mettle Sports Training session with Jason McCullagh, Rory Kosonic & Steve Teel
- Static Measurements
- Body Composition Scale (optional, completed to start the day)
- Yo Yo Intermittent Recovery Test